Bookings are required for all campers to be registered and to track COVID-19 Safety.
Bookings are essential for ALL Wee Jasper Reserves Campsites, BEFORE arrival due to limited numbers of sites. If you do not hold a booking; you will be asked to leave.
If a booking has not been made before arrival you will be asked to leave.
Day visitors must report to Billy Grace Reserve Office on arrival to register.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions on groupings & social distancing. Wee Jasper Reserves will be following strict guidelines, terms & conditions for the safety of our staff, other campers and your own.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Please keep 1.5m between yourself and others
- You will follow physical distancing and public gatherings rules
- IF YOU ARE UNWELL PLEASE STAY AT HOME
- RE – OPENING – BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL FOR ALL RESERVES
- Wee Jasper Reserves Management & Staff will be patrolling the Reserves on a regular basis to ensure all campers & day visitors are complying with physical distancing measures and public health orders
- It is an offence under the Law to disobey temporary closure signage or the direction of Wee Jasper Reserves Management & Staff
- If on arrival the Reserve you have chosen to camp or day visit on is too crowded to practice physical distancing it is your responsibility to leave the area. Please do not wait to be instructed by Wee Jasper Reserves managers, staff or the local police
- If campers and day visitors do not comply with physical distancing requirements Wee Jasper Reserves management will be forced to continue to have reserves closed off and will be unlikely to re-open until the public health guidelines change
- All Day Visitors MUST report to the office at Billy Grace Reserve on arrival (fees apply)
- Normal entry fees continue to apply to all Campers & day visitors CLAUSE 5.2
- Eftpos & Credit Card payments welcome
- Cash payments accepted
- All bookings to be paid for prior to arrival – Online bookings coming soon
- BOOKINGS – BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL FOR ALL RESERVES
- All bookings to be paid in full prior to arrival. You must be over 18yrs of age to make a booking
- All guests are required to check in at the office at Billy Grace on arrival
- Bookings can be made with the Office in office hours
- Bookings can be made online – coming soon
- Pre-paid bookings DOES not guarantee you a certain SITE, AREA or RESERVE
- Numbers will be restricted to all Reserves until the public health guidelines change
- A maximum of 7 nights per booking, with a maximum of six people per site (2A & 4C)
- You can book one site only, with a maximum of six people (2A & 4C)
- Wee Jasper Reserves is managing booking numbers to enable physical distancing
- IF A BOOKING HAS NOT BEEN MADE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE
- We recommend you supply your own hand soap, hand wipes & hand sanitiser to practice good hygiene. Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Water is available at all reserves
- Showers, toilets, BBQ’s & all wash basins will be cleaned on a regular basis
- Wee Jasper Reserves cannot guarantee that surfaces and touch points are sterilised
- CAVES – THE DIP SYSTEM & FITZPATRICK TRACKHEAD CAVE SYSYEM
- The usage of caves will be prohibited in all areas until the public health guidelines change