Bookings BEFORE arrival are essential for all Camping.
Unless you are a group (scouts) or organization, visit the page ‘Groups & Functions’ for more details.
Fees & Prices
EFTPOS/Credit Card facilities are only available in the office at the Billy Grace Reserve. Cheques are not accepted.
- Adult Fee (over age of 16) – $17.00 per person, per night.
- Child Fee (between 4 & 15) – $4.00 per person, per night.
- Infant Fee (under 4 years) – Free, but must be registered on the booking.
- Dog Fee (any size or age) – Free, but must be register on the booking.
- Day Visitor & Cave User (all types) – $2.00 per person, must be registered at Billy Grace Office.
There are no powered sites at any of the reserves within Wee Jasper Reserves.
Camping is considered ‘primitive’. Access is suitable for all vehicle types including coaches and large RVs.
There is a small kiosk at the office with a selection of essential items. Groceries, jams & pickles, drinks, milk, snacks as well as ice, gas refills all available at Billy Grace Reserve office.
The dump point is located at Billy Grace Reserve near the rubbish compound
.Please read our Reserves Conditions of Use for important information including generator use, behavior, campfires, pets and more.