Wee Jasper Reserves is currently open.
Please help us by following the below steps.
1. Checking in at the Office at Billy Grace Reserves on arrival so we know you are on site.
If you arrive after office hours please call into the office first thing the following morning.
2. Please have the Fires Near Me app on your phone. We are still monitoring fires in the Goobarragandra area & Bongong State Forest. We have had just over 30mls in the last few days.
3. Please bring drinking water with you.
4. Yes, the water is low but the kids can still have fun.
5. Visibility & air quality could be affected at anytime.
Please call or visit the Facebook page for further updates.
Please contact the office if you have any further questions.
Please stay safe
Wee Jasper Reserves is a camping and RV paradise with five (5) beautiful primitive camping reserves and many spectacular places to stop and unwind.
Why not pack your hiking boots and enjoy some bush walking along the Goodradigbee River or perhaps walk on parts of the famous Hume and Hovell Walking Track starting on the Fitzpatrick Trackhead. Immerse yourself with nature. Who knows, you may encounter some locals – that being 1 of 56 species of birds or perhaps 1 of the many readily-spotted mammals and reptiles
Campfires are currently not allowed.
The summer fire ban will commence Monday the 11th of November 2019 until further notice in 2020. This ban applies to all solid fuels including coal, heat beads and Ozpigs. You are able to use your gas BBQ or the electric ones provided at the selected reserves.
If you have a question about this fire ban please contact us.
“I’d Rather Be By The Goodradigbee‘
The Camping Reserves
Billy Grace Reserve.
Fitzpatrick Trackhead Reserve.
Swinging Bridge Reserve.
Micalong Creek Reserve.
please find all credits for the above images below.
@ceebeefraser – @cait9_4 – @kathrynlittlewood – @autumncharlotte – @rosedravit
Get in Touch
Wee Jasper Reserves
5 Nottingham Road, Wee Jasper NSW 2582
Copyright Wee Jasper Reserves 2019 – All rights reserved